Have you ever encountered a problem that made you so infuriated that you didn’t know what to do? Well, the problems are everywhere. They are so loyal that wherever you go they would sweetly follow you. So, why not make peace with them and innovate some never seen before yet simple solutions to the common everyday issues? The instances in this story are similar.
Some people have tried carving their way around with their brilliant problem-solving techniques and it seems that they are quite a good time at it. Whether it’s fixing long ears of one’s cousin or dealing with a painting that one’s young daughter just made on the wall, some people just refuse to give up. They set examples for others for what to do when such situations knock your door. So, scroll down and take a look at these genius people because who knows? You might find some inspiration for yourself!
1. Now you know how to cover ‘those’ smells.
2. These genius people are really having a good time out there.
3. My whole life was a lie.
4. Modern problems require modern solutions.
5. Somebody should give it to my dad.
6. Just tall people problems.
7. That’s so me.
8. Where there’s a will, there’s a nap!
9. “These brownies are labeled based on what part of the pan they were baked on.”
10. Spoilt by choices.
11. Facetiming done right.
12. Didn’t get it? Well, scroll down.
13. This is how ideal parents deal with their kids.
14. And then some more.
15. I wish someone had told me about this earlier.
16. When your turtle has the habit of getting lost.
17. When they tease you for having large ears.
18. No more fights for toilet paper.
19. When your ex just left and forgot a boot.
20. Did someone say recycling?
21. Genius number: Numero Uno.
22. When you lost one roller skate and can’t tell dad about it.
23. Now that’s what you call an engineering marvel.
24. When you spent all the money on buying the car.
25. When bae loves Chinese, but you ran out of chopsticks.
26. Well, car seats are really comfortable. Isn’t it?
27. Cooking level: Never give up.
28. When you really love your dog but can’t afford a life jacket.
I hope you enjoyed watching and reading about these instances.