This 20-year-old artist shares relatable comics of daily life struggles as a woman. Her comic pictures mostly consist of herself, her friends and animals. She has over 56k followers on Instagram. You would definitely find almost each of them relatable. Her comic pictures include all the daily life struggles that a woman face that we don’t often talk about publicly and even if we want to our inner self don’t allow us to. Overthinking, shyness, mood swings, trust issues, and our awkward daily life situations top the list, however.
More Info: Art and Comics by Dre/ Instagram
Here are some comic pictures portraying your daily life struggles of being a woman:
1. It is quite relatable.
2. Heart, why am I sad all the time?
3. When you have no place to keep your clothes but don’t have anything to wear at the same time.
4. When you are a lot more anti-social and done with people.
5. When you don’t know what self-confidence is.
6. What could be more relatable than when you have thousands of thoughts going in your mind but can’t do anything in reality.
7. You need to be a pro.
8. When shopping is your solution to everything.
9. Does sleepover ever get to your expectations?
10. Cause some things are worth doing without thinking.
11. This artist is truly hilarious.
12. When don’t you get trust issues?
13. When mood swings are at its peak.
14. When will life get better?
15. Adding pun into the comics.
16. What did you just said?
17. When you are done with everybody.
18. Can I even look any better?
19. Funny yet relatable.
20. Cause who is more beautiful than me now?