With the changing pace of our lives, the definition of happiness is also changing. For some happiness is shopping whereas for some happiness is spending time with family. But what really is the true definition of happiness? Are we really happy with ourselves? Or with what we are doing? It’s a dreary world out there. We are surrounded by bad news. However, there’s good too if you know where to find it. In this gloomy world, these photos come as a respite. These photos capture happiness in the true sense of the word. The photos have captured the good that was missing in our lives. Look at them and reset your mind.
These people are a true inspiration to show us what true happiness looks like. These photos are an inspiration for those of us who have forgotten to smile over time. Let’s smile and let’s spread it.
Image Courtesy: Reddit
1. Who doesn’t love soap bubbles right?
2. He was away from home due to his work. Now that he’s back, can you see the happiness in both their eyes?
3. Say cheese. Or hurrah. Whatever works for you.
4. A man got a picture from his sister of their dog and their new pup.
5. Their Grandma made these blankets for them. It took her 320 pom-poms and 80 hours to made these. This photo has aptly captured how the girls feel about the blankets.
6. This guy has slept on the floor and then on air mattresses. Now it’s time for him to sleep on a proper bed. Don’t know about you guys but I sure am feeling sleepy.
7. This is the best
8. She loves pumpkin then one day she visited a pumpkin farm.
9. This is so cute
10. His wife captured this photo where his daughter was beeping his nose with hers.
11. An 81-year-old with an 8-year-old
12. The priest is so damn happy for this couple.
13. Happiness can’t be bought.
14. He’s just happy to be where he is.
15. She’s happy with a lemur crawling over her. I probably would have shit my pants.
16. She wanted a miniature poodle for 30 years. She has finally got one.
17. He got married after being a single parent for 13 years. This photo has captured his feelings so beautifully.
18. This man is 101 years old. Look how happy he is. Happiness knows no age. Also, the time in which the photo was captured deserves a mention.
19. She lost her arm in a car accident. A week later they adopted the dog named Lola. Look how happy she is. Figure out which “she” I am talking about.
20. “After an 8-month apprenticeship, and numerous clean downs and setups, this is me doing my first tattoo on some fake skin.” He’s content with what he has got.
21. His parents separated when he was a baby. But they decided to raise him equally. This guy is proof that parents can still work together even after they have separated.
22. Being happy is really easy. This photo captured the true essence of happiness.
Here’s to a happy time ahead and may someone captures your happiness this perfectly.