People have a misconception that it’s the camera that decides how much magic will go into a picture. Most of us feel reluctant to believe that it’s the photographer who has created the magic in the picture. So, what’s the secret behind such awe-inspiring photos? The camera? The photographer? Or Photoshop? To shed light on these speculations, a photographer shares the backstage of his photos. You will be taken aback when you see the place and the actual photo. Take your time and go through the images. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. For people who are a little weak in Spanish, “Lugar” means place and “foto” is a photo.
Image Courtesy- Gilmar Silva
This Brazilian photographer named Gilmar Silva provided an answer to many of our questions by showing us backstage to his photos. It’s more than just a click. These backstages show us the amount of work that goes behind a single shot.
The photographer has placed the backstage shot and the actual image side by side for easy comparison. There is hell and heaven difference between the backstage and the end result. Hence, it’s not just a camera that does the work.
1. The transformation
3. Still speechless
5. This is surreal
6. I am quite worried about the traffic
8. This is unreal
9. The backstage is just so ordinary
10. Such awesomeness
11. Oh, gawd!
12. I just can’t
13. Who knew
14. No one could have expected such a photo
15. Backstage vs actual photo
16. Yes, the photographer knows magic
17. This is even more magical
18. This is unbelievable
19. Hats off to the photographer
21. Another magical piece
22. Ok, the backstage looks really lame
23. Some credit goes to Photoshop
24. Oh, f***!
25. What the?
26. The photographer’s Photoshop skills are next level
27. From the backstage to the actual photo…
28. I want LEDs in my life
29. The backstage looks so gloomy
30. Can’t believe my eyes
31. Such an awesome shot
32. OMG! This is not real
34. Oh no!
35. How can the photographer be so talented
37. This is glam
38. He’s such a cutie
39. Maternal shoot at it’s best
40. Oh my!
This photographer sure knows how to create impending magic. There’s so much difference between the backstage and the photos. This is the work of a magician.