From the Met Gala to the Cannes Film festival, we are always left gasping over the high-end fashion look of the celebrities. How we wish to own the piece. However, we can’t afford it. That’s the conclusion. What if I tell you that you can recreate these uber cool garments of your favorite celebrities just using some household items? Shocking right? This girl is breaking the internet with her low-cost recreation of high-end looks using household items.
Image Courtesy- Benjaphorn Jessadakarnis
This girl is an entrepreneur. She’s the proud owner of an online plus size clothing store. Benjaphorn Sine Jessadakarnis amazed the internet when she recreated the high-end looks in really low budget. She’s not just recreating the high end looks on a low budget but is also giving us a light-hearted parody of these looks.
1. She got everyone’s attention after she recreated a low-cost version of Chompoo Araya’s Cannes film festival look. She used bags of prawn crackers from her mother’s store to recreate the look.
2. Benjaphorn said, “when I saw Chompoo’s dress, I immediately thought of my mom’s crackers.” This is how she came up with this idea of a low-cost version of the high-end looks.
3. Rihanna bejeweled ensemble
4. The low-cost version is better than the high end one.
5. Don’t miss her accessories
6. The use of enoki mushrooms for the feather effect is just brilliant.
7. If you can’t afford the high end looks, start collecting the household items.
8. From celebs to anime
9. That’s Captain Marvel for you guys
10. These recreations are insane
11. And our very own Deepika Padukone
12. Low cost but healthy
13. From ramp to real
15. Low-cost recreation of high-end looks
16. Who said you cannot get high-end fashion at low cost
17. This look from Thor Ragnarok
18. This is wonderful
19. And it’s Rihanna again
20. Household items at the best
Who knew the mere household items can give such awesome results right? These low-cost recreations are the best when it comes to high-end fashion.