Father is the daughter’s first love! There is nothing that can beat the special bond of a daughter and her father. This is one of the purest and strongest relationships in the world. It is such a beautiful relationship that we just cannot describe in words! However, a Ukranian artist, Snezhana Soosh has tried to illustrate this amazing bond in her artwork. She released a series of illustrations made with watercolor.
These illustrations are the outcome of her pure emotions.
“I always wanted to have a tender and loving relationship with my own father, but he didn’t know how to show his love so most of the time was distant and cold,” Soosh told. “I drew what I lacked and very much wanted — to feel loved and protected by my big papa.”
Scroll down and unveil the heart-melting illustrations depicting how men change after becoming a father.
1. Beginning with the most heart-melting one.
2. Sharing stories and a lot more!
3. Appreciating the artistry of his little princess.
4. Preparing her to face the world even in his absence.
5. Taking care of his queen and princess.
6. Bath time becomes fun and crazy at the same time.
7. Playing with his little one! I know this one is universal!
8. Wouldn’t it be great to feel that safe again?
9. Compromising on his privacy.
10. Dad’s business trips, the hardest time for both.
11. The man who is strict for everyone becomes softer for his little princess.
12. I bet most dads relate to this one!
13. Sharing the bad times together.
14. Always missing his little bundle of joy.
15. Learning new things for her.
16. Because a dad always wants her little princess to stay little!
17. Surprising her every now and then.
18. When dad comes late from work and sees that his little one fell asleep while waiting for him.
19. Haha! Dads always get worried about seeing their daughters with the boys.
20. The cutest!
21. Always protecting his angel.
22. The happy family!
23. Having the two best ladies of his life.
24. Dealing with parenthood.
25. Teaching her important life lessons.