Most childhood memories revolve around our favorite cartoon characters. Many adults still adore those characters even in older ages. As kids, many important life lessons were learned via cartoons. But have you ever wondered if they were real how would they look? Judge for yourself.
This 3D artist named Miguel Vasquez has taken it upon himself as his life’s agenda to show the world how their favorite cartoon characters would look if they were human. Keeping the characters unique features intact, Miguel has simply transformed them from 2D to 3D. And the result is unbelievable. We must say, this is 3D artist’s creativity is mind-blowing. Tell us what you think of them.
1 Marge Simpson from The Simpsons
2. Homer Simpson from The Simpsons
3. Jessica Rabbit From Who Censored Roger Rabbit?
4. Finn from Adventure Time
5. Edd from Ed, Edd n Eddy
6. Eddy from Ed, Edd n Eddy
7. Ed from Ed, Edd n Eddy
8. Ferb from Phineas and Ferb
9. Phineas from Phineas and Ferb
10. Spongebob and Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
11. Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
12. Stronger version of Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants
13. Billy from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
14. Nigel Thornberry from The Wild Thornberrys
15. Jerry from Tom and Jerry
16. Gerald from Hey Arnold
17. Arnold and Gerald from Hey Arnold
18. Arnold from Hey Arnold
19. Kermit the Frog from The Sesame Street
20. Goofy from Mickey Mouse Adventures
We are surely stunned to see these creative and human appearances of our favorite cartoon characters. Never in a million years would have pictured them in this look. Miguel, the talented artist has definitely humanized the characters for us, and as weird as they seem, they surely blew our minds. Tell us what you think.