Knock! Knock! Game of Thrones fans. If you are caught up in the excitement for season 8, episode 4, here’s a small respite from the heart-wrenching wait. If you believe Game of Thrones is just a tale of s*x, gore, and violence, think again. There’s so much more than what meets the eye. In making Game of Thrones what it is, a lot of hard work goes behind it. From the props to the prosthetics, Game of Thrones is about every single detail that meets the audience’s eyes. If you really wanted a peek in what goes behind the scenes of this great show, here’s a treat for you. These behind the scenes images show the fun that actually goes in the set of GoT. Also, if you have just started watching Game of Thrones be careful of the spoilers.
1. Brienne of Tarth and Jamie Lannister
2. Our favorite, Arya Stark
3. Enter the Lannisters
4. The Stark children
5. You know nothing, Jon Snow
6. Ser Brienne of Tarth and Jon Snow
7. Stunt doubles for Game of Thrones
8. With love from Meereen
9. People laughing is a refreshing take on Game of Thrones.
10. The lesser-known side of lady Stark
11. The long night is here
12. The truth behind Jamie Lannister’s one hand
13. The Khal and the Khaleesi
14. Behind-the-scenes birthday celebration for Nicolas Coster-Waldau.
15. Game of Thrones is sure full of surprises
16. Umbrellas guarding the Night’s Watch
17. Prosthetic makeup at its best
18. The Dragon and the dr…wolf
19. The crew with Mhysa
20. The Stag and the dragon are bonding
21. Behind the scenes of King Tommen’s suicide.
22. Lord of light isn’t working it seems
23. Behind the scenes for Cersei Lannister’s walk of shame
24. Sorry if these behind scenes photos are spoiling Game of Thrones for you.
25. Twyin Lannister with the Grand Master
26. God of death
27. Ok, that’s kinda uncomfortable
28. The happy Lannisters
29. Game of Thrones had many odd behind the scenes images like this one getting water out of boot moment
30. Being the Lady of Winterfell is a tough job
31. Night King behind the scenes
32. And here we thought Jon Snow had a “clear sight” of the future
33. Umbrellas that far North is something
34. Another getting water out of the boots moment in Game of Thrones set.
35. That’s Dragon BTW
I am really sorry if these behind the scenes images gave you Game of Thrones spoilers. But I did warn you before.