True photography is all about knowing where to stand and taking meaningful pictures. However, one does not have to be a professional in this field, but just a few smart camera tricks can enhance the quality of your photography. Today, every person owns a camera, or I should say smartphones, which brings out the skills hidden within. And mind you these smart camera tricks will barely take three minutes to enhance those skills further, getting you impressive photos.
Gradually, you will master these camera tricks, making you no less than a professional photographer. Therefore, in order to enhance your photography skills, discover all those smart camera tricks right here right now.
1. Utilize tinfoil to build a wall of bokeh as the backdrop.
2. A fish tank will be the ideal thing for taking underwater shots.
3. Only a piece of cloth and a cardboard is required to build a compact and low-cost smooth backdrop.
4. Plastic bags can create many smart camera tricks for you, like a softbox effect.
5. Not to worry, normal bulbs can be utilized to add that extra light
6. One of the smart camera tricks to maneuver imagistic concept is by enforcing angles.
7. To get a view from the above shot for your Instagram, this is one of the simplest camera tricks.
8. If you wanna get rid of those tourists from the photo, then just follow these smart steps.
9. By cutting a heart shape in a piece of cardboard you can create a heart-shaped bokeh.
10. Your photography skills will definitely enhance with this simple macro lens trick.
11. Those sunglasses of yours can add to your camera tricks by creating a filter.
12. You wanna create an immediate hoax macro bokeh, then just check this out.
13. Told you, plastic bags are handy for camera tricks, just coat a little vaseline for soft focus lens impact.
14. Cut various shapes in a cardboard to produce a window shadow for your shots.
15. If you wish to create lens flares, make use of a CD.
16. You don’t need any photography skills, just make your own bokeh shapes.
17. This is how you add a smoky scene with a normal device.
18. A smart idea to display sparkling rings of fire to your photography skills.
19. Once again, colored plastic bags can create flaunting filters.
20. To turn photos hazy, you can use a sandwich bag.
21. Netting cloth can be made handy for getting that self-portrait shot.
22. To guard your lens against rain, a CD cover can be used.
23. Even a coffee hood can be used to cap your lens.
24. It’s all about smart camera tricks and a few simple stuff to shoot still high-speed drops.
25. A bag of lentils can lessen the camera from shaking.
26. A shower curtain can be turned into a softbox for a softer shot.
27. The shooting of products by placing it on a black tile will highlight it better.
28. Here is how you add a colorful filter to your shots.
29. Your photography skills will outshine when you use the reflections on the window for your shots.
30. A white sheet of a board can add to your camera tricks and lighten up the shot.
31. If you wanna create some wildlife photography sitting at home, use plastic props to get a real scene.
32. For a prominent and emerging selfie shot use a hairdryer.
33. A piece of cloth can also be handy to create a soft-focus lens effect.
34. A piece of the white paper sheet can be added to your smart camera tricks for brightening things up.
35. Bringing colorful and jazzy effects to your photos, create this camera filter.
36. Glass bottles can be utilized for adding filters to your shots.
37. A background reflection can be gotten by using a short triangular prism.
38. Get a light painted background through this method.
39. Highlighters come in handy for creating colorful filters too.
40. By burning a matchstick you can get a film burn shot.
41. A pinhole in a cardboard and stuck to your smartphone camera lens can do some camera tricks.
42. A torchlight can also bring about some blazing lens effects to your shots.
43. A little vaseline can be added to create a sketch for your image.
44. These are forming normal pinhole devices for your smart camera tricks.
45. Light reflection can be brought through a mirror.
46. An embroidery hoop created by a thread makes a groovy camera filter.