It is always said and heard that dogs are man’s best friends for the love and care the humans receive from them. However, the amount of love and care is equal from their owners as well. This can be well understood from the lavish life that is provided to these rich dogs. Instagram is filled with these images and the amount of love showered on them. Have a look:
More Info: Rich Dogs Of Instagram
1. This beauty came down from thousands of feet just for the human he loves.
2.Seems bags have been given a whole new purpose or the owner just gave it away for that cute face
3.Hey! Someone is about to see the world
4. Who says dogs can’t cross a water body, take some inspiration from this rich dog
5.The perfect example of a lavish life with a high chair and a grand meal
6. You cannot deny he looks damn cute and bought the freedom to play with those branded sandals
7.Looks like someone had just got the best gift. After all, he is a rich dog and deserves a car for himself.
8. This one is definitely a poser and his lavish life standards are taken care of by his owner
9.Mr. Furry seems to be tired from shopping all day long at the branded stores
10. Now that is a statement from a rich dog. Looks like he is about to have the best party ever
11. Wanna know what is lavish life, he will give you the best intimation. A reserved seat at thousands of feet high in the air and a pair of sunglasses, do suit the rich dog.
12. That look appears to be inspired by a celebrity
13. These goggles actually suit the pretty little face
14. That’s how you handle a mellow look when you live a lavish life
15. Surely he is a rich dog and a better swimmer than most of us
16. Not everyone gets a taste at a roof-top restaurant and then flaunt on Instagram
17. These rich dogs have excellent table manners
18. The happy face of a rich dog for his time at poolside
19. Want to learn driving, here is the master that will never scold
20. A trip to the amusement park is not a bad idea after all
Be it a private jet or a car definitely, these dogs are enjoying an all new level of lavish living. It might be true to say that not just dogs but even their humans love their pets. That’s not all, they also have an Instagram account dedicated to them or rule the posts of their respective owners. They are simply the rich dogs of Instagram.