Geert Weggen is a popular Dutch/Swedish photographer, he is known for specializing in photographing Red squirrels. Let us tell you photographer Weggen has received multiple international awards for his outstanding work and effort. It was 6 years ago when the Swedish photographer started a new journey since then he has been following squirrels and capturing their daily activities in his camera. Here we have got you some of his best pictures that he captured during his 6-year long journey. Following squirrels for 6 years and capturing their activities in camera seems tough but as you see his pictures you will understand how his hard work paid off!
I am sure these pictures will leave you amazed, so hold your breathe and scroll down to see the most amazing pictures ever.
1. Can I eat it? I’ll eat it.
2. First squirrel: “Are you sure you know how to use it properly?” The second squirrel: “Of course I do, I watched all the seasons from Arrow and the Hunger Games movies”.
3. It’s the squirrel version of Mary Poppins!
4. OMG! Move out of the way bird.
5. “Hello, is it the police? There is a man following me and taking pictures, please send help.”
6. And he hasn’t skipped leg day 🙂
7. Give me a hand human.
8. A Diva Squirrel
9. It looks like he’s singing into his mushroom.
10. Squirrel Mother of Dragons!
11. Damn Bob Ross did a great job teaching his squirrel to paint.
12. Squirrel to Flowers: “Leave room for the Holy Spirit, shall we.”
13. Such a beautiful photo and that fluffy tail!
14. This new hat is all the rage.
15. “Let me play the song of my people.”
16. “Hey, bird! Get back to the target!”
17. “Which one will she like best?”
18. Beyond perfect.
19. You can’t see me!
20. “Hey! Why are you frozen, Berry?”
21. “These are pretty. I’ll take her some of these!”
22. Harry Potter in a NUT-shell.
24. Fairy-tale scenery!
25. What an innocent picture!
26. “Hey! I’m over here!”
27. That image and That light!! Mesmerizing.
28. Little monkey.
29. Tryin’ to have privacy in a 9 person home be like…
30. “This one smells very nice.”
31. “My turn to take photos!”
32. Say that again, I didn’t hear you !!!
33. Gymnastic time!
34. Oh, that Icing is sweet! Yum Yum Yum…
35. Picture perfect.
36. Beep Beep! Here I come.
37. That little nose, so adorable.
38. Sunflower yoga.
39. “Just a little higher…”
40. “These are my favourite!”
41. Simply awesome!
42. Just cracking open my food. Nothing to see here.
43. “This’ll go well in my nut stew.”
44. Something out of a fairy-tale.
45. Posting a letter to mummy squirrel.
46. Perfect fit!
47. Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh..
48. “oh no my balloon!!!”
49. Taste the flowers.
50. And then the squirrel sneezed.
Image Source: geertweggen.com