When it comes to the boss many of us had a bad experience as most of them are mean, needy and selfish. A boss leads a company but not every boss can be a leader, confused? Well! we have got you to side by side illustrations by an Indonesian free online storage service provider YukBisnis, these illustrations perfectly depict the difference between a boss and a leader.
So, scroll down and know whether your boss is just a boss or a good leader as well?
1. A boss never gives credits to his employees whereas a leader always gives credits to every single thing and encourages you to do bigger.
2. The former one knows everything but never teaches you however the latter one always teaches you first.
You may also like to read: 15 Comic Illustrations of an Illustrator Which Depict a Woman’s Daily Struggles!
3. The former one only commands you whereas the latter one also takes care of your comfort.
4. The former one knows how to intimidate whereas the latter one also knows how to encourage.
5. The biggest difference is this, the former acts selfishly, however, the latter one thinks for all.
6. Yes, the former one always tells you to get the things done whereas the latter one always stays ready take your back.
You may also like to read: 15 Ironic Memes That Will Make You Laugh And Think About Your Life At The Same Time
7. The former one blames you for the shortcomings however the latter one tries to fix things.
8. Last but not the least, the former one only uses you in exchange for money but the latter one also empowers you.