Pregnant animals are just like humans, it is a moment of joy for the females during the pregnancy period. The body of pregnant animals shapes changes and they begin to look simply lovable with their baby bumps, as in the case of women. Awaiting the arrival of the baby brings in a lot of happiness to the pregnant animals, even though there are painful moments attached to it. The best part is that when animals turn pregnant and bloat out, they turn lovable and bring a smile to our face.
1. An Orangutan is pregnant for 9 months and breastfeeds their baby for 5 years as women do.
2. A Daschund dog is pregnant for just 60 days and transforms into a more lovable pet.
3. It’s a long wait for an elephant to see their baby because they are pregnant for almost 2 years.
4. A Guinea Pig s3xually matures in 3 weeks and are pregnant for 60-70 days before delivering.
5. After 12-13 months pregnant, Zebras deliver a lovable striped baby called foal.
6. The same as humans, Cows are also pregnant for 9 months and deliver a lovable calf.
7. Lioness is pregnant for approximately 110 days and is overprotective of their cubs.
8. Dolphins give birth after 12 months of pregnancy and like other mammals give one birth at a time.
9. Usually, Frogs lay eggs and leave them abandoned and never returns to them.
10. The female seahorses dump their eggs to the male pouch, who carry it till they hatch.
11. Animals usually deliver healthy babies, as they eat plenty of nutrients stuff.
12. This pig looks so lovable with her stomach touching the ground.
13. Gorillas may look very aggressive, but they take care of their lovable babies with great care.
14. Among all the animals, the pregnancy of dogs is the most lovable, as many have them as pets.
15. Horses are also pregnant for 11-12 months and can deliver one baby at a time.
16. Of all the animals, cats do a lot of drama and turn very stubborn during pregnancy.
17. This one is all prepared to go to sleep as she has eaten enough for two persons.
18. Polar Bear is one of those animals that turn beautiful when pregnant.
19. Isn’t that a lovable posture from this Giraffe, trying to quench her thirst.
20. A female monk seal seems to be having a sun and sand leisure time.
21. Normally a sheep is pregnant for 5-6 months and usually, they sit around.
22. Hippopotamus are so big themselves and carrying the baby for 8 months, they simply magnify.
23. The expression on this monkey is similar to our women, during this stage.
24. Squirrels can deliver 2-3 babies at a time
25. This donkey seems to be irritated and exhausted carrying all that weight.
26. This x-ray image of a turtle carrying the eggs looks so lovable.